Gunite Pool Construction Costs
$54,900 - what is included
- Size - 16x32 feet, 3.5' in shallow, 6' in depth
- High quality Diamond Brite plaster blue quartz
- Polaris 850 robotic cleaner
- Jandy Flow Pro pool pump
- One skimmer
- 3 Returns
- Two Main Drains
- Concrete Deck NOT Included
- Power, breaker box not included: We can't give you an accurate and final price quote without visiting the job site. We have to inspect your breaker box to see if it has to be upgraded and we need to measure how far is it from the future pool pump. We do not include this expense in the first price quote, because we don't know the cost of the electrical expense without inspection and measuring. The cost will be determined after we visit the job site and then an accurate price quote can be given.
- Additional LED pool light $1250
- $500 for Polaris Cleaner 280 with 3/4 Booster
- Salt system $2500
- Variable speed pool pump $600
I have been working with John Mancha for over a decade now. He has built several walls for me.
Great work ethic and a great family man.
Couldn’t have asked for more quality of work by even a greater group of guys. Defiantly will be sending referals
John, Chris and their crews built us a beautiful pool, retaining wall and drainage system. After the March 25th tornadoes and rain, our pool was flooded with mud and John and Chris came out, put in a much better drainage system, sodded our side-yard, fixed our neighbors yards and made things right. Highly recommend Mancha for any project!
Great people & great service!