Fiberglass Construction Costs
$48,000 - what is included
- Polaris Pool from Trilogy Pools size 14' x 30'
- Standard Colors - White or Nova Blue
- 6' Fiberglass stairs
- LED pool light
- Robotic Cleaner Polaris 850
- Jandy Flow Pro Pool Pump
- One skimmer
- 3 Returns
- Two Main Drains
- Power, breaker box not included: We can't give you an accurate and final price quote without visiting the job site. We have to inspect your breaker box to see if it has to be upgraded and we need to measure how far is it from the future pool pump. We do not include this expense in the first price quote, because we don't know the cost of the electrical expense without inspection and measuring. The cost will be determined after we visit the job site and then an accurate price quote can be given.
- Additional LED pool light $1250
- A crystal with a diamond look inside of the pool $1,500
- Polaris 280 with 3/4 booster pump $500
- Salt $2500
- Variable speed pool pump $600
John, Chris and their crews built us a beautiful pool, retaining wall and drainage system. After the March 25th tornadoes and rain, our pool was flooded with mud and John and Chris came out, put in a much better drainage system, sodded our side-yard, fixed our neighbors yards and made things right. Highly recommend Mancha for any project!
They did a complete make-over of the overgrown back yard at the house we bought in Vestavia. John and his crew were professional, timely, curteous and efficient. We love our new back yard oasis.
Quality professional work. My back deck looks fabulous. I should’ve done this 20 years ago.